EvoLeads Inc, a fast growing and well established Internet marketing company is searching for a Bookkeeper to join the team at the Montreal Office. We are looking for somebody to start IMMEDIATELY.
This is a full-time position, with working hours Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
EvoLeads is an online marketing technology firm, specializing in providing cutting-edge products and services for the affiliate marketing sector. Affiliate marketing is a form of performance-based online marketing, utilizing advancing information technology. Marketers promote other businesses’ products and services in return for commission.
To learn more about affiliate marketing, visit www.evoleads.com/site/affiliateMarketing.
Our key products include a cost-per-action (CPA) affiliate network, and a performance marketing tracking solution.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, EvoLeads also holds global offices in the United States and Europe.
We are recruiting an account manager specifically for the Montreal office, which is located in the heart of downtown by the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.
EvoLeads is a subsidiary of EvoPlus, an online advertising firm since 2005. With our parent company’s experience and resources, EvoLeads is witnessing rapid growth by providing our clients with reliable and high-quality services.
Visit www.evoleads.com to learn more.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Organize accounts payables and accounts receivables at month end
- Monitor, track and record incoming and outgoing payments
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Make timely payment to clients, partners and suppliers
- Manage paypal, check and online banking accounts
- Conduct monthly reconciliation for billable amounts with advertisers
- Send invoice to advertisers in a professional manner
- Trouble-shoot any issues related to receivables and payables
- Communicate with the accounting department on daily basis
- Work with the accounting department to prepare documents for government audit
- Prepare monthly cash flow reports to management
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as needed
- Education – High school diploma required; University education preferred; background in accounting an asset
- Extremely organized
- Capable of dealing with large set of numbers
- Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous)
- Excellent computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet browsers)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive work ethic, ability to work in a fast paced, and collaborative environment
- Experience with bookkeeping an asset
- Familiarity with the digital marketing industry an asset
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in an opportunity to become a part of this rapidly expanding network, please forward your CV to email@example.com.