We are looking for a superstar Senior Affiliate Manager
EvoLeads Inc, a well-established Internet marketing company is searching for a Senior Affiliate Manager to join the team.
This is a REMOTE position, the eligible candidate may work anywhere in Canada or the US.
It’s a full-time position, it has promising growth potential.
Very competitive compensation.
In order to qualify for this position, it is MANDATORY that the candidate possesses an established network of affiliates.
EvoLeads is an online marketing technology firm, specializing in providing cutting-edge products and services for the affiliate marketing sector.
Our key products include a cost-per-action (CPA) affiliate network, and a performance marketing tracking solution.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, EvoLeads also holds global offices in the United States and Europe.
EvoLeads is a subsidiary of EvoPlus, an online advertising firm since 2005. With our parent company’s experience and resources, EvoLeads is witnessing rapid growth by providing our clients with reliable and high-quality services.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Manage dozens of existing publishers on daily basis – communications, fraud prevention, contracts, troubleshooting, offer request approvals and all matters essential to the ongoing success of the business
- Recruit new top-tier publishers through industry forums, emails, Alexa, HTTP Watch, affiliate search tools, LinkedIn, and personal connections
- Maintain a high level of communication and follow-up using CRM tools
- Business development through written marketing content, trade show displays, Skype, and sales calls
• Minimum 2 years of affiliate marketing industry experience
• *MUST possess professional connections with quality publishers*
• Basic knowledge in HTML
• In-depth knowledge about the affiliate marketing industry
• Excellent communication skills in both written and oral formats
• Proven record in acquiring top-tier publishers
• Strong client management skills
• Compatible and proactive team player, work well within a high functioning team across all levels
• Well connected in the affiliate marketing industry (Existing book of clients will be rewarded)
• Open-minded and responsible
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Available to travel (3 to 4 times per year) for 3-4 days at a time
If you meet the above requirements and this opportunity interests you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!