We’re looking for a Bookkeeper to join the team at the Montreal Office. We are looking for somebody to start IMMEDIATELY.
This is a full-time position, with working hours Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Organize accounts receivables, accounts payable, and bank reconciliation
- Monitor, track, and record incoming and outgoing payments
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Make timely payment to clients, partners and suppliers
- Manage paypal, check and online banking accounts
- Work closely with the CFO on a daily basis
- MUST have a prior knowledge of Sage
- MUST have 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Payroll desired
- Bilingual in French and English desired
- Extremely organized
- Capable of dealing with large set of numbers
- Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous)
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work ethic, ability to work in a fast paced, and collaborative environment
- Familiarity with the digital marketing industry an asset
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in an opportunity to become a part of this rapidly expanding company, please click here to apply.